Freitag, 12. November 2010

Kut Ku anatomy


I am and always be a biologist at heart.

This here is my idea of a Kut Ku skelleton. wingless and with wings.
Kut ku: [link] and [link]

The thing I am least happy with are its wings. Its difficult to figure out how it works (or is supposed to work) and its actually missing somebones. It is NOT like a bat wing, yet not like a pteranodon wing either.

I do think the ears are made out of skin, since they are foldable, so I left them out of this one. Still i gave him big earholes in his skull. he also has a strog and thick breast and collarbone to provide the big chestmuscles with a proper ancor, like in a birds chest. Still it is able to run pretty fast, so I gave his legs some of the attitudes of an ostrich.

EDIT 1 : Eargear
[Link]
I fiddled around with the muscles of the kut ku "ear". what it needs to spread its ears.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen