Montag, 22. November 2010

Deviljho anatomy skull

And back I am from the holidays to show of a nice new skull for you ppl.

Todays objective was the Deviljho.

A brute-dragon from monster hunter tri (or is it just a gigantic baggi?)
Anyway, the final drawings can be found here: (due to size)
(black and white sketch)
(coloured drawing)
As some of you might realize, the Deviljho skull has no earhole. It surprised me as well, but I checked it on an official sheme from capcom:
(linkylink)
Seems like our dear monsterking is deaf, because instead of an earhole he has this ridiculous big muscle. It bithered me somehow. But I am not here to brag about videogame physics. otherwise this whole bog would be useless.

I added a picture of the different process stadiums, for those who are interrested. I use SAI and usually make the shadows with the brush tool.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen